O2 voltz

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon May 17 01:49:22 GMT 1999

This sounds correct, a lean (o2 rich), condition gives a low
reading, while too much fuel (no o2), gives a high reading.

Run some propane over it to block out o2, and the reading
should go up.

BobR.

P.S. A while back there was a link to an epa article posted,
interesting reading, I'll see if I can find it.