O2 voltz

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Mon May 17 12:11:53 GMT 1999

So what you are saying is that what Bruce is doing wasting his time ? He can't
read  AFR off  the 14.7 value? If you could give me the range AFR numbers when
sensor is corrected for temp or are you saying this will not help expand the
range? Can you define very narrow range (numbers please)?

Have a great day
Steve