radiators?

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 18 15:11:45 GMT 1999

Hello Mike,

If ya go to your local auto parts store, they should have a HUGE book
full of pictures of radiators, with the dimensions under each pic!

Just choose the one you want and maybe put up a bit a cash and it's
yours!!

LATER!

Todd....!!
P.S. - COOL project, that car must not weigh more than 1,500 lbs. if
THAT!

Buddy bought one a while back, was gonna put a s.b. chev or ford in it,
but he didn't have the drive or the desire to even start the project!

He got the idea to do the mini-vette opel GT after I did my 81 Pontiac
T1000 (Che-Vette) with a 400 s.b.c. and TH375 all outof a big ol impala
wagon...  That thing booked and it weighed in at 2,345 after the
install... Used the STOCK rear-end, luckily it wasn't a posi ot I would
SURELY snapped it, it ran fine with the stock rear end, I think it was
like an 8 bolt or so(LOL) it was geared up for the lil 4 banger that it
came with so the 400 was pretty much wrappin out for any period of
distance at about 40 mph!  I used an ol chev nova style radiator...
Didn't run a hood at first, but then the base security said somethin
about the hood being safety equipment????? can you BELIEVE it!  That's
SO BOGUS!! So I cut the hood where the radiator and stock fan was
stickin up and hittin the hood and pinned it in the front with hood
pins, whalaa, prob solved, except at higher speeds the back of the hood
would tend to rise and flap a bit due to the engine air and fan wind
blowin some SERIOUS cfm underhood!

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm