My Subaru's Knock Sensor

GARY hobiegary at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 06:52:36 GMT 1999

Well Gentlemen,

I want to thank you for all your input and ideas before I check out of
the group.  I have been overwhelmed in trying to keep up to all the
email the list provides.

But it certainly has been an educational experience and a pleasure too!

As for now, I am working with various derivatives of a voltage divider
to attenuate the KS signal, one including a potentiometer.  I am making
progress and will certainly sign back onto the group to let you all know
how I end up settling on this over sensitive knock sensor thing.  (I'll
be back)

So good-bye for now and thanks again for the camaraderie!!

Sincerely Yours,

GARY
http://home.earthlink.net/~hobiegary/hesitation.htm