VE tables

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 20 17:53:15 GMT 1999

Thanks for the additional info David, it's a TAD bit over my head
however, I have NO experience in ANY of this except floorin the car and
hopin it GOES! If it doesn't then it's either the points went bad(wore
out) or the coil went out, or I'm outa gas, or the carb's floats are
stickin or somethin simple like that...

NO computerized equipment on my Superbee til this past two months, I
FINALLY threw the ECU and electronic distributor in the engine(It had
been floatin around the back seat for several months..)

Left the points distributor in the trunk 'just in case'....

LATER!

Todd....!!
P.S. - I was thinkin of throwin an O2 sensor in the Bee's exhaust
system, maybe one on eash cyl, how much heat can these babies take
before failure?  and what are the differing voltages for different
air/fuel ratios?

I plan to merely hook up either some sorta diode bar graph monitors to
the snesors or even merely a voltmeter.... maybe with an a/b switch to
monitor different cylinders wiht the same gauge???

Any help here fella's?

Thanks again!

LATER!

Todd....!!