Mr Helmholz - simple model

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 21 14:57:36 GMT 1999

I'll post the e.t.'s for the day, hope I kept the slower one's...

I'm not sure if anyone broke or not, maybe some newby to the strip did a
MAJORLY HAIRY burnout while standing IN the bleach box and threw water
all up in his rear fenders and then lined up to race and left a puddle
for me and everyone else who ran after him...?

Could be...

However, I ran a LOT of runs, with hardly ANY time inbetween them, most
of the runs that night were within about 10-30 mins of each other!

Hardly anyone else was out that night!  I just kept on goin around and
around and around....

Will try n find all those slips, put em in my picture book....

Thanks for posing the question about track conditions versus octane
booster... Didn't think of that, and I think I kept runnin on the same
side of the track...

Later!

Todd....!!