Opel Omega Diagnostic Conector

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 21 20:40:46 GMT 1999

I was looking at a GM Tech-2 scan tool manual circa 1996
a few days ago.  There were many optional  adapters and languages
including Opel.  Also I recall adapter pin outs.
I will check back in a few days.
I have a OBD2 protocol GM tool that should work if you have
pin 2 of a 16 pin D shaped connector under dash near stearing
wheel. Also a ISO protocol if uses a pin 7
alex
http://www.obd-2.com