Simple Injection Questions

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 21 20:53:13 GMT 1999

Some kids in a big truck did that 'trick' to me back in the late 80's!

But they didn't blow anything up, that I noticed anyways...

Why not just cut BOTH Spark AND Fuel!!??

Teh bigshot dragsters cut only ignition and they seem to not have many
probs....better than the alternative of NOT using ANY type of rev
limiter, ey? KABOOOMMMMM....

LATER!!

Todd....!!