Simple Injection Questions

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Sat May 22 00:08:31 GMT 1999

EFI Trivia FWIW
Cutler (who won one of the early magazine EFI Shootouts) was bought by Hi
Rel a year or two ago.
Hi Rel was bought by Holley within the last year.

When I bought my Cutler manifold, they were only making stuff for boats.
I was told that the self learn capability required a lot of time at each
specific load condition and boats were closer to that than cars.  Cars with
a duty cycle of start, accelerate, shift. shift, shift, backoff stop, etc.
didn't provide a chance for the system to learn and I was told that a later
version of the system would again address cars - I dont think it ever
happened before Cutler was sold.

Thats why I'm blending a 7727 with my Cutler and other PFI parts.
Bud