alternative engines, now Hemi

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Sat May 22 02:06:14 GMT 1999

Engine research using ceramics is headed toward an adiabatic engine.  That
is one which needs no cooling system.  This keeps the fire hotter during the
power stroke since no heat is absorbed by a cooling system.  I would think
this would actually increase propensity for detonation.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>