Simple Injection Questions

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Sat May 22 21:36:57 GMT 1999

David A. Cooley wrote:

> I blew a pair of Hemi mufflers off a 68 Pontiac Bonneville... Turned the key
> off for about 2 secs while under way at 70MPH and when I cut the key back on
> it blew the exhaust system apart!

> Scared the hell out of me!

I was trying to hitch a ride in Germany (about 25 years ago) on a major autobahn
near Munich. This is of course illegal. I was facing away from the flow of traffic
and was almost deafened, scared shitless and fell off my pack, when a jet black
police Porsche, doing all of 100 mph, came up behind me, cuts its ignition, stomped
on the gas for a second, and switched back on the spark --

BOOOOOMMMM!

They didn't even stop to tell me what I knew. Honestly, it worked, I took a train!

--
Peter Gargano