alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 24 15:47:08 GMT 1999

Hi Grumpy,

I was wonderin how ya came to get that nicname?

I can see a bit of grumpy-ness in some of your posts...  However, you
still sound sincere and I believe taht you feel strongly about what you
state...

Thanks for the responses...

The MPH 'wall' for the top fuelers in the past was 300 mph, no one ever
thaought they'd break that one, today I believe they're even in the
31X.'s(teens) in mph!  That's FAST!

Sub 4 = 3.xx is correct... Gene Snow, I believe was one of the firsts to
get into the 3's in the 1/4 in his top fueler!  He even did it without a
rear spoiler!!  It was a 'test' run, and it went rather well considerin
not havin 300-1,000+ lb.s of down force from the HUGE spoiler the top
fuelers run...

Thanks for the info about the saab, I learn things everyday from this
and other threads...

Try to write it down, save it somewhere, or print most of the cooler
things... Wonder how much I've forgotten!!??

LATER!

Todd....!!