Mr Helmholz - simple model

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 24 15:47:21 GMT 1999

Thanks for the info Bill!,

Will be savin your 'back to basics' formulas and ideals!

Thanks for unclouding the fogginess and confusion from some of our
thinkin!

In drag racing the stall should be set between max torque and max HP, I
believe that if we just used a stall the stalled right at our red line
that we would get the best e.t. and MPH in the 1/4... If we could keep
from spinnin &/or breakin...

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm