alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 25 15:26:03 GMT 1999

OK, sounds like you've got some PERSONAL experience on the issue!
OUCH!  That musta hurt!

As for using Gas instead of Diesel for fuel in an engine using the
diesel combustion principle, sounds like Fuel has more energy per volume
than diesel, true?

So why can't we just reduce the amount of fuel goin into the cylinder to
compensate for the additional energy released!

Let me know, I know no other place where I could attain the answer to
this question besides the super intellegent people right here on this
list!

Thanks!,

LATER!

Todd....!!