Ignition retard knock sensor.

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Wed May 26 13:09:52 GMT 1999

What type of ignition and what Compression are you running? If you're running a relatively high compression ratio you may have to live with premium fuel. Adding an intercooler will reduce charge temps and help with the knock problem. If you have an MSD ignition I would suggest purchasing the MSD BTM (Boost Timing Master) module. The BTM retards timing as boost comes on. I'm in the planning stages of Turbocharging a small block Chevy. Actually I'm $1500 inot the planning stage :) I have the manifolds, turbo, wastegate, oil lines, and various little stuff. I just have to convince my wife that it's an excuse to buy a beater now!

Contact me off list if ya like, I'd be glad to share any info I have found or might have.

Charles Brooks