305V8 convert to EFI

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 26 19:15:39 GMT 1999

> Carb-like in that it's not port injection, but throttle body.  GM TBI
> is no less "carb-like" than the holley system.
> Shannen

This is true... however the GM TBI system requires more effort to
install all the components, but is dirt cheap.  The Holley setup is
more flexible, can compensate for more radical cams, timing, lifters,
etc, but is more expensive of course.

I stated "carb-like" merely to create a visual, that's all.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)