EGT gauge (was: Re: Ignition retard knock sensor.)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 26 20:38:34 GMT 1999

Question for anyone who knows,

WHERE would be the best place to install one of these EGT setups on the
engine itself?  Where in the exhaust system?

I have a v-8 or two one with headers one with just exhaust manifolds
whcih I'd like to throw an EGT on!

Do I need one per cylinder or is that overkill?

I'm sure one per cylinder would be optimum, but what are the other
options?

Thanks!

Todd....!!
1970 Superbee w/ 440, auto, dana 60, 4.10:1, carb'd
1972 Jaguar XJ6 w/ 455 Buick, carb'd
1978 Goldwing GL1000, multi carb'd
1981 Stang, 5.0, AOD, carb'd
1983 T-bird, 5.0, AOD, carb'd
1984 Chev shrt bed truck 5.0, 700R4, carb'd
1991 Mitsu Eclipse, turbo, 5-speed, F.I.'d
1997 Stratus, 2.4 4-cyl, F.I.'d

ALL FOR SALE!! HELP!