1961 Corvette TPI Conversion

Dan Plaskett dynastydan at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 27 04:26:42 GMT 1999

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BEA7CE.F88F6040

Hello,

I am brand new to the list so please let me know if I am outside =
protocol.  I have scanned some of the archives and it certainly looks as =
though there is a wealth of information and experience in the members of =
this list.  I have a 1961 Corvette with a 350 and a 9.5 to 1 compression =
ratio and race ported 76cc heads that I am converting to a 91 TPI setup. =
 I have the stock manifold, runners, throttle body and plenum but no =
fuel rails.  I just got a set of 305 injectors from a 86 Firebird on =
e-bay.  I have no fuel rail.  I was considering building one using some =
bulk fuel rail from Arizona Speed and Marine.  $36.00 for 6 feet.  I =
have no computer or harness.  What is the best way to proceed from here. =
 I certainly don't want to build a leaky fuel rail and risk burning up =
my car but I do enjoy doing as much as I can myself.  Any suggestions or =
assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Dan Plaskett=20

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BEA7CE.F88F6040

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2014.210" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am brand new to the list so please let me know if =
I am=20
outside protocol.&nbsp; I have scanned some of the archives and it =
certainly=20
looks as though there is a wealth of information and experience in the =
members=20
of this list.&nbsp; I have a 1961&nbsp;Corvette with a 350 and a 9.5 to =
1=20
compression ratio and race ported 76cc heads that I am converting to a =
91=20
TPI&nbsp;setup.&nbsp; I have the stock =
manifold,&nbsp;runners,&nbsp;throttle=20
body&nbsp;and plenum but no fuel rails.&nbsp; I just got a set of 305 =
injectors=20
from a 86 Firebird on e-bay.&nbsp; I have no fuel rail.&nbsp; I was =
considering=20
building one using some bulk fuel rail from Arizona Speed and =
Marine.&nbsp;=20
$36.00 for 6 feet.&nbsp; I have no computer or harness.&nbsp; What is =
the best=20
way to proceed from here.&nbsp; I certainly don't want to build a leaky =
fuel=20
rail and risk burning up my car but I do enjoy doing as much as I can=20
myself.&nbsp; Any suggestions or assistance&nbsp;would be =
appreciated.&nbsp;=20
Thanks in advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dan Plaskett</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BEA7CE.F88F6040--