EGT gauge (was: Re: Ignition retard knock sensor.)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 27 16:05:33 GMT 1999

Excellent idea!

Will consider it, sounds like a less expensive alternative to the 8
sensor route! With room for 8 sensors when I get rich, off of real
estate....

Dad just became a BROKER a few months ago, will try and use him as my
broker, must see how much of the TOTAL 6% take he'll wanna keep from his
eldest (and brightest and toughest) son!

Dad's mainly into BIG real estate deals, I plan on only doin the
smallest stuff possible at first, small multi family units, these are
supposed to be cash cows!

Then I'll move into single family housing as well after I get my capitol
built up enough to compensate for the slackers in the single family's...

Anyone into this real estate thang?

Reason I bring it up is because this is the way I'll be funding my twin
turbo 440/451 project...  The labor's cheap, the mistakes are what's
expensive, and I'm plannin on bein able to cover the costs with the real
estate money...

Already have my house usin my good ol trusty VA loan that I qualified
for dueto my service in the Air Force... literally $0 down!  And I
rolled almost ALL the closing costs back into the loan because I got
such a 'good' deal on the house at $68,000 a couple a years ago....

Am orienting myself with where the multi family dwelling zones are
within my area, Houston and surrounding vicinity.... Will be buyin soon!

Am cashin in my 401K money that's been locked for 2+ years due to the
last company I worked for going bankrupt n all...

They said I should be gettin a check fer $3,000+ THIS FRI!

Will be goin out and gettin loans using this $3,000 as my collateral in
several banks in series, i.e. deposit the $3000 in one bank, get a loan
using it as collateral, take the loan money from the first bank, deposit
it into another bank, get a loan on that money etc....

Then mak 2 or 3 payments on each 'loan' over a 6 week period using the
$3,000 'loan' money for payment money, then go back within about 6 weeks
or so and pay all of em off, then ask for a signature loan from each
bank for about the same amount...(signature meaning NO COLLATERAL!) and
do the same thing with that signature loan money... This will build
credit with the bank(s) as well as a relationship with em...

This will allow me to get the deposit money and 'home' improvement loans
I may need for some of the real estate investments that I may need the
extra cash to fix up....

One of the QUICKEST way to make big money in real estate, I and a LOT of
others believe, is to try n get the properties immediately prior to
foreclosure, and the goal when lookin at properties to purchase is to
get em all for from 10 to 25% below Market Value!

Nuff of the 'financin for F.I.' tech today...

Hope I didn't BORE ALL of ya with this rattlin on, just tryin to help...

Will let ya'll know how it goes....

Sincerely!,

Todd....!!