Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 27 16:05:47 GMT 1999

Guess you'll have ta keep lookin there buddy!

I'm in Houston, Texas....

I'm TOTALLY interested in turbo(s), WITH INTERCOOLING!

Intercoolin is a must in these days of enlightment n all...

Ran up against a lil accord or somethin like that that looked like one
of those megaphone foreign jobbies.... I passed up racin a 'slow' drag
late 70's firebird , cuz I thought it'd be more of a race if I ran up
against a puny lil accord....

Well, that firebird with the slicks was slow in comparison to this lil
light blue sleeper accord... It had a custom turbo setup on it! Runs
11's in the 1/4!  Was only runnin low 13's the day I raced him in the
Stratus due to no slicks on the car that day!

Live -n- learn...?

LATER!

Todd....!!