1961 Corvette TPI Conversion

Vance Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Fri May 28 02:27:40 GMT 1999

At 11:24 PM 5/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:

<excerpt><smaller>Hello,

</smaller>

<smaller>I am brand new to the list so please let me know if I am outside
protocol.  I have scanned some of the archives and it certainly looks as
though there is a wealth of information and experience in the members of
this list.  I have a 1961 Corvette with a 350 and a 9.5 to 1 compression
ratio and race ported 76cc heads that I am converting to a 91 TPI setup.
I have the stock manifold, runners, throttle body and plenum but no fuel
rails.  I just got a set of 305 injectors from a 86 Firebird on e-bay.  I
have no fuel rail.  I was considering building one using some bulk fuel
rail from Arizona Speed and Marine.  $36.00 for 6 feet.  I have no
computer or harness.  What is the best way to proceed from here.  I
certainly don't want to build a leaky fuel rail and risk burning up my
car but I do enjoy doing as much as I can myself.  Any suggestions or
assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

</smaller>

<smaller>Dan Plaskett</smaller>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

Hi Dan

	The harnesses and ecm {730} can come from a v-6 car, just need to use a
v-8 memcal. The wiring diagram from a 91 Camaro is at the ftp.

Vance

PS: i'm also in need of a fuel rail. Also have a vette fuel rail that i
would like to trade for a Camaro one.