Clues Needed

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri May 28 04:22:28 GMT 1999

Using your trigger mode to  "synch" is good for checking cam/crank sensors
and calculating timing
chain stretch from the offset in the signal. Check the Fluke website for
some easy, simple explanations and check out Jorge Menchu's website--search
out "AESwave"--he's got some presets software for the Fluke Scopemeters.
(Free stuff) Really makes the FLuke 97a user friendly for those less
experienced.
Lyndon IPTECH