2.9X posi IRS pumpking donor/halfshaft q?

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Fri May 28 14:02:29 GMT 1999

Contact Six States Distributors. They helped an acquaintance (Note I did not
say friend, I don't have the details on the swap but I did see pics of the
finished project :) put an IRS in the back of a Toyota 4X4.
http://www.gowheels.com/sixstates/  They made a couple miniature driveshafts
with several inches of travel. Depending on the mounting configuration i.e..
U-joint type...  This might work fairly well in your case as well.

Charles Brooks