Getting loans.. (WAY off topic)

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri May 28 16:19:51 GMT 1999

At 09:49 AM 5/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Borrowing money on borrowed money is not a federal offense man, but I
>may just be TOTALLY ignorant of most things...meaning that I don't know
>EVERYTHHING, hardly anything matter of fact...
>
>So, what's Check Kiting?

That's where you write a check, buy something get cash back, deposit the
cash in the bank, write another check etc... basically trying to write
checks and deposit the money to stay ahead of all the checks because there
isn't enough money in the account... A secured loan, if you take the
security deposit out, as the original poster stated, violates the contract
of the loan and puts you in default.  the money has to stay there until the
loan is paid off.
           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!