Off list

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Fri May 28 23:24:31 GMT 1999

Hi all. I'm on vacation in Israel for two weeks so no replies for at
least 16 days. I'll say a prayer at the wall for Dr. Bruce.  To all who
sent Bins for disassembly - what a challenge, most are not the same as
the old Mustang and HC11 that I started with, requiring much tweaking...
I'll be back on them soon.   PS. I got some small parts from
BGMicro(.com) They have lots of unusual things and prices and good
service. Best of luck to all - no replies please.  Tom Sharpe