software changes

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Fri May 28 23:48:21 GMT 1999

Hi List!
If I have a car with a GM  ECU and wants to make changes in the software
to make it better suited for turbo charging , how can this be done?
Espen Hilde

My ToyZ :
 Motion 25fot cat 2 * 2,5 Mercury Efi offshore  (Just made fuel catch tanks
for it)(  Anyone who knows anything about the efi system on thise
engines?They say the ecu is analog....æsj ...( sucks in Norwegian....)
I need a tow car for this boat , is your turbo Hummer for sale Frederic?
69 NSU 1000 TT  (1850ccm turbo)
VW offroad buggy.50 hp......
22 fot Gilbert ,tuned 225 hp Yamaha .sport boat 74 knots :-)
1/10 of a Mastercraft barefoot waterski boat. :\/\/\/:  =Best fun there is!
2 RC Boats
3 RC Cars
1 RC cox engine with crashing sail plane....
1 pair Ice hookey skates

Going to hit the water this summer?......Maybe I must learn some real
estate......