Some new, some old

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Sun May 30 14:39:10 GMT 1999

I have a question.

If I wanted a copy of the updated prom what would I have to do?   If I
asked for the PROM and broadcast code would that get me the latest
one?  I do now that whien I had someone else tune my car originally
(about 1.5 years ago) he did go and get the prom with the same
broadcast code from a dealer.  So would that prom have had all of the
fixes from 1.5 years ago?

			Roger