O/T Compression ratio and supercharging, also efi pumps

dzorde at erggroup.com dzorde at erggroup.com
Mon May 31 00:52:01 GMT 1999

The last listing I saw for OZ avgas was 0.84g/l lead (very high) they are now
going to move towards the FIA spec'd avgas.  leaded over here is still around
0.23g/l, and believe it or not unleaded is 0.003g/l (but I guess what the public
don't know won't hurt them).  Racing unleaded is 0.0013g/l.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com

"Todd....!!" <atc347 at c-com.net> on 29-05-99 05:03:16 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu