Intake Air Temperature

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Mon May 31 02:50:40 GMT 1999

I've done a little temp measurement for a DAQ project I know instantaneous
is not a reality. I guess a better question would be "How many degrees per
second do you need the sensor to change?" Lets call it "Thermal slew rate"
:)

I was using a GM MAT sensor with a heat gun and getting 40-50 degrees per
second. If that helps any. Unfortunately I don't have a GM part number for
you guys...

Charles Brooks