61 Corvette TPI Conversion

Dan Plaskett dynastydan at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 31 15:56:27 GMT 1999

Joe,

What a fantastic site.  You really did it right.  How is she running now?
Do you plan on going to Bowling Green in September?  I'd love to see your
car.  If you don't mind I'd like to keep in touch and pick your brain and
your experience in my conversion.  I'm not going to be quite as ambitious as
you were with the suspension and chassis modification but after I get the
TPI installed I would like to upgrade the brakes and steering components.
I've seen some conversions to add power steering and disc brakes.  Did you
get your VATS problem solved?  That's one thing I didn't even think of.  I'm
not sure I'll have that problem since my computer and harness came out of an
88 Cutlass.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful site.

Dan Plaskett
61 Red Vette soon to be TPI