laptop HP measurement (Was g meter)

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Mon May 31 17:22:20 GMT 1999

> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5837/StreetDyno.html It operates

Charles posted what I would consider one of the best (and free) solutions.  My
friend with the dyno downloaded, I soldered together the simple voltage divider
and we attached it per the instructions, and on a vehicle producing close to
750 HP (El Camino w/BB Chevy) we ran the street dyno program in parallel to the
real dyno.  Ray, my buddy, determined the street dyno varied its accuracy by
about 1-2%, which is certainly more than acceptable considering its free, easy
to use, and doesn't require several hundered dollars worth of junk attached to
your car.

take the 2 cents for what its worth, as the pennies are corroded too :)

Frederic