[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Nov 11 04:28:59 GMT 1999

I sent a reply to diy_efi but it looks like most of the discussion is on
the other lists.  I'll summarize, if we can scrounge a PC and get it
configured I can get a free co-location at an ISP that a family member
runs.  Only problem is not having a list member "on the spot" to kick it
when necessary, but I think that's a minor problem.  They're on one or
two big pipes, so throughput isn't a problem (diy_Efi gets OUT of digest
mode!).

--steve

--
Steve Ravet