NTK UEGO

Mark Atkinson atkinson at connexus.net.au
Fri Nov 12 05:52:34 GMT 1999

Just visiting from the efi332 list

Currently I am building a engine management system utilising fully
closed loop mixture control, none of this open loop at idle or WOT
stuff. Anyway it will probably use the honda/toyota (NTK) UEGO. From the
technical papers and patents on these devices they seem pretty
straightforward. Rather than reinvent the wheel, if there is a design
for an analog output interface for this device it would be much
appreciated. Otherwise I will proceed to design and build one, it will
probably have a non linearized 0 - 2.5V output corresponding to the
13:1/20:1 mixture.  If it is of any use to the people on this list, I
will post the circuit when finished. (just the uego interface) Hopefully
around christmas.

Thanks to Garfield and others for bringing these devices to my attention
and posting the pinouts, part no, patent no and SAE paper numbers.

Mark