Crane HI-6 compatible w/ Holley 4Di?

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Fri Nov 12 07:20:49 GMT 1999

I'm planning my new motor buildup and will be using a holley 4Di
setup.  Can one run a sparkbox like a Crane HI-6S with the 4Di?  I want to
have the rev limiter and spark strength of the Crane box if I can while
using the 4Di to control my timing and of course other EFI functions.  Can
I use the two together?  I've yet to get in from work early enough to call
Holley on their info line or start tinkering w/ the 4Di software.

thanks

PS anyone in Vancouver, BC knowing the whereabouts of an affordable sbc 400
core please drop me a line.