help with ECU6/7

Al Lipper efi at cardozo.org
Sat Nov 13 19:57:41 GMT 1999

I've looked at the BOM and
> then there where some i could not find in the components catalogue, like
> MAX233 and V62C5181024. could you include in a BOM with a
> description of the

Daniel,
	All of the MAX parts are made by Maxim, www.maxim-ic.com and the memory is
from Mosel-Vitelic, www.moselvitelic.com/.  You may want to look at their
web pages for local distributors.  In the US they are both available from
Arrow electronics www.arrow.com/.  Often companies will send one or two free
samples on parts like these, especially if you're with a university or
established company.  The PC board is a professionally made double-sided
board with plated through-holes (though it does not have a silkscreen
printed on it).  In other words, it is ready to put components into and
solder (though I do recommend looking over it with a magnifier first to make
sure their are no stray pieces of material that might cause a short).  I
look forward to hearing from you.

			Al