Injector Boss Dimensions

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Sat Nov 13 23:15:28 GMT 1999

Folks,
 I'm ready to get rid of my Super Ram intake on the Z28tt, and am starting
to port fuel inject a single plane intake. Being that I'd rather not spend
$60 for 8 bungs, or $150 for MSD's drill bit, I'd like to do this myself.
What ID does the bung need to seal against the injector O-ring? Is the step
square, chamfered, or radiused? Looking through the archives, I saw that
James Weiler modified a drill 27/32 drill bit for this. Does anyone have the
dimensions or details? Thanks for all the help.

If anyone cares, (I was on the DIY_EFI list a while ago), I've graduated
with my BSME, Skulte Performance Designs is busy, I work in the nuke field
now, and have the twin turbo Camaro design project running strong :)

Andris Skulte
Z28tt-89 IROC T56 DFI Twin Turbo
http://www.skulte.com/turbo.html