Injector boss dimentions/Intake conversion

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Sun Nov 14 16:50:14 GMT 1999

Do you want to sell the SR intake?
I have a set of injector bungs that I bought from Force EFI, the step is
chamfered 45deg for ease of o-ring install. However their machine work leads
something to be desired, as the ID of a few are visually off-center.
Unfortunatly I do not have a drill bit big enough, or a set of calipers
handy at the moment to give the I.D. of the bung...
If no one else can provide, let me know and I'll send ya one to duplicate...
Does anyone have the mill and welder to install the bungs and drill the
rails? I need an intake converted, have all parts but think $300 is
ridiculous.
Tom