New home for EFI332!

Søren Nedergaard Sn at icl.dk
Mon Nov 15 14:02:32 GMT 1999

I have a commitment from http:\\Sunsite.auc.dk to host the services for
efi332.

SunSite provides the following services:

WWW Space
FTP Space
Mirroring
IRC
CVS Repository
Mailing Lists
Mail Filtering
Backup
Maintenance Personnel
Reliable Hardware
Fast Network Connection - T3 i think !

Why SunSite and not our own server?

1. No personal relations, which could stop us one more time.
2. Reliable service - backup/maintenance.
3. Nearly free capacity (Disk and traffic)
4. Nice "kick-start" with the search engine, new archive for mail etc.
5. Free!!

It's allways possible to move to our own server by paying some money to some
sort of ISP.

I can handle the setup and transfer with SunSite if you like. I'll start
with the website and after that i'll setup the mailling list.

Administration could be split on different persons. Any volunteers ?

Pleas be in mind that i have not asked for hosting for DIY and GMEMC!, at
least not yet!

Best regards

Soeren Nedergaard