DIY_EFI Digest V4 #654

Carter Shore clshore at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 19:50:57 GMT 1999

Actually, bifilar windings are quite simple. You just
have to accurately estimate the length of wires to
twist together. And although winding a simple toroid
is unwieldy compared to an E and I core, the number of
turns in a switchmode converter is usually low.

FWIW, I used several Delta Mark 10 CDI units on my
race and street cars for many years with no failures.
The kits were very simple to assemble. I have not seen
their ads in quite a while, and net search yielded
nothing, so I guess they are gone.

--- DIY_EFI Digest
<DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>