Aldl Communication Again

Richard Wakeling kojab at ar.com.au
Tue Nov 23 22:11:03 GMT 1999

Hi all again,

I'm still stuck on my previous problem so if anybody's got any more
hints that would be great.

Another problem with Aldl comms. I'm getting interference from the spark
leads I think. When my car cranks or goes into high load in high rpms,
my data logging devices goes a little haywire and some readings goes
high or low, like little peaks/spikes. Its really annoying and it upsets
all my calcuations. How does Diacom get over this problem? Should I be
using a ferrite rod or something to filter the spikes out? Should I even
build a circuit just to filter out the noise?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Wakeling.