DIY_EFI Digest V4 #582

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 15 23:49:08 GMT 1999

Massive snippage

>What kind of filler do you use on the nose cone? (Mine is welded, and the
>paint is coming off, but the putty stays...)

Personally, here at Cone Shaped Hat, HQ, I think spandex, would make for a
good fit rather then filler..  Might start a trend wearing a hat on one's
nose, maybe Dopey will volunteer, for the fashion segment..  Or use a
spanddex liner, with the usual fannel/fleece outter shell.
Hmmm.

Has anyine seen any four strokes other then the Mercedes v-6 sedan car using
an expansion chamber (s), like a 2 stroke.
  Any thoughts on why this might really be worthwhile, or just a cosmetic
gimmick.  Would have thought other teams would be working with it by now if
it made a hill of beans difference...
Cheers
Grumpy
     Hey Dopey, where are ya??.