HEXWORKS improvements etc.

Jason Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Fri Oct 22 17:26:51 GMT 1999

How many people use HEXWORKS?

I was talking with the guy that wrote HEXWORKS the other day and he asked
if I new of any improvements that could be made to the program. If you have
specific improvements, changes or additions you would like to see to the
program - e-mail them to me and I will forward them to him. Please include
if it is ok for him to contact you directly if he has questions about your
ideas.

For those that are not familiar with the program, HEXWORKS is a HEX editor
that allows you to edit very large files.

BTW - a new version of HEXWORKS should be out soon. They are in BETA
testing now.

Jason

Jason R. Haines				jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering	219-724-2552 / FAX 219-724-8761
1557 Winchester Road, Decatur, IN 46733 USA
http://www.lingenfelter.com		catalog, shop talk and more
sales at lingenfelter.com			sales and tech questions