GM Fuel Injector Problems

CApops at aol.com CApops at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 06:31:29 GMT 1999

Dear efi,

I saw a rather criptic message I think you had posted on
http://www.lindertech.com/autolink.htm about problems with your GM fuel
injectors.  Do you know of any legal action anyone is taking to force them to
have a recall on them?

My car isn't out of warranty yet but, when my mechanic told me that GM thinks
it's the fuel's problem I couldn't believe it.  Why isn't every other car on
the road having problems?  He then said that they've come up with a cleaning
procedure every 15000 miles to the tune of about $65.  I'm not paying for an
engineering mistake that they are not going to admit to.  I'm an engineer who
also works in the auto industry and this is exactly what it sounds like to me.

Please let me know any more you've heard about this subject.

Thanks a lot,

-CApops at aol.com