DIY_EFI Digest V4 #600 MAF sensors

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 20:52:43 GMT 1999

Hi,
     I am working on that very thing, but it will take me a while to get the
transfer function (grams per second vs. voltage)from the early MAF sensor.  I
have it for the ls1(grams per second vs. frequency)  If someone knows someone
at Bosch or already has this info, please email me. Thanks
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 10/24/99 12:21:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,