ECU6 plans and software

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Sun Oct 24 23:05:36 GMT 1999

The software for ECU6 is all in the ECU6 ZIP file at
http://www.thegrid.net/lipper/efi/index.htm
If you (or anyone) is interested in building ECU6, I have one blank PC board
for it left (which I will sell for $38 + shipping).  I also have one extra
87C51GB CPU (which I'll sell for $20).  If anyone who has built an ECU6 is
interested, I can ZIP the compiled software for you to experiment with.
Good luck.

			Al