DIY_EFI Digest V4 #605

Ned Williams willian at sti.imshealth.com
Wed Oct 27 18:00:25 GMT 1999

Frederic wrote...

> Howdy Ned,
>
> >questions though, How did you get the Injector
> >bungs lined up perfectyly?(or did you) the fab
> >guys over at holley seem to express this as
> >absolutly critical.

Thanks for the pics of the fuel rails,but I have one questions, Why did FI abandoned
running induvidual fuel lines to each injector much like the old Kinsler and weber FI
systems used to do? Wouldn't lines to each injector deliver a more reliable fuel pressure?
not to mention easier to install?

thanks
Ned Williams

P.s. the only lists you will find me on is this one ahd the IFSJA list