DIY_EFI Digest V4 #501

neilaura at accessworldnet.com neilaura at accessworldnet.com
Thu Sep 2 13:54:32 GMT 1999

A friend was showing me the ECU in his Ford Contour, and it appears to
have a connector on the back for something.  Anyone know what?  If you
take off the little connector, there is a card edge there, about 30 pins
or so, but I don't know what the pinout is, or what it is supposed to
do.  Anyone know?

jds

Just had a look at one of my reference books. It lists a 104 Pin connector
for the entire Contour range, nothing else. The pin chart also shows that
about 40 of the pins are unused which seems strange. If you can get the
numbers off the casing I'll check with one of my friends at the local Ford
dealership.

Neil