magically extracts the heat

Phil injec at nt5.ains.net.au
Mon Sep 13 15:14:50 GMT 1999

Hi All,

This one is fun isn't it ?

> This engine does the reverse.  It takes regular air, magically
extracts
> the heat from it, then turns it into rotational energy and blows out
the
> cold air.  Entropy has decreased because you've taken unordered
heat...

The problem lends itself to a temperature gradient solution. For "flow"
occur we need a temperature differential between the two environments.

While it is clear that low level heat is available in the atmosphere for

conversion to energy of another variety the problem remains with
exactly where the low energy state is to be found. If within the
rotating
machine there is a zone of infinite negative pressure or lower temp
the "flow"  will be unidirectional. A perfect perpetual motion machine.

In this case there is also a component of "exhaust" that is sub normal
in it's heat energy value. This would cause the flow to be around the
"outside" of the machine. The reason is simple. If you extract some heat

energy from a volume of air it will loose volume causing a pressure
differential against the higher energy surroundings. thus the machine is

actually doing better than unity with an amount of electrical energy to
spare.

Shirley it would be easier to spin the pump in the air conditioner
backwards and then have it produce rather than consume energy.

P.S If there is still a swag of silly money chasing this project I
retract
everything I said and would of course make myself available for a
senior consultancy.

Regards

Phil Lamovie
Injec Racing