CS-144 Alternator

eclark at hoser.com eclark at hoser.com
Thu Sep 23 04:04:53 GMT 1999

Not directly diy_efi but its related.

I have a CS-144 Alternator on a 93 LT1 that I put in my '66 Impala.  The
f-body that it came out of has a wire on the L terminal that hits the
guage cluster.  Is this the wire I should run to my 66's Generator Light?
or is it the F terminal.  Looking at the diagrams in my helms manual I am
led to believe the the L terminal is for a guage and the F terminal is for
a light, but I dont know how to tell.  If anyway has done this type
conversion I would appreciate some insight.

- Eric
66 Impala LT1