DIS info

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Thu Sep 23 08:15:40 GMT 1999

> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:16:45 -0400
> From: Chris Conlon <synchris at ricochet.net>
> > From: "Scott, A. Pearson" <mrcad472 at bigplanet.com>
> > I would like to build a system of distributorless igniton mostly using
> > readily available OEM parts (I'm a broke college student) for my 76
> It may not help too much but at least it's free: Go to the Motorola
> web site (www.mot-sps.com) and grab the datasheet for the MC3334 .
> http://www.mot-sps.com/books/sg96/pdf/automotiverev15s.pdf

I'd suggest that a more appropriate Motorola reference,
for an overview of Distributorless Ignition Systems, try:

   http://www.mot-sps.com/automotive/ignition.html

And of course, Tim Drury's article, at DIY_EFI:

   http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/projects/ddis/ddis1.htm

Is also good. I'm intending to describe some of the DIS work that I'm
playing with, but I'm still developing stuff!

regards, Peter Gargano